Kakizaki re-opens from November 3rd 2021.
We offer our Omakase for $125 pp and sake pairings an additional $65 pp.
Dinner reservations take place across two sittings:
-Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Early session: 6pm to 7:30pm / Late session 7:45pm
-Friday & Saturday
Early session: 6pm to 7:45pm / Late session 8pm
We are closed on Sunday, Monday and Public holidays.
Please note Kakizaki is not child or baby-friendly.
We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice for any cancellation, reduction of diners or date changes. Failure to do so, we reserve the right to charge 100% of the menu price ($125) as cancellation fees. Any cancellation, reduction of diners or date change made 24 hours before the booking time does not incur any charges.
In accordance with Victorian government guidelines, we kindly request your understanding and cooperation for the following:
· In the event that you or your guests are showing coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms such as fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath, please contact us to reschedule your reservation.
· All guests are required to check-in via Service Victoria QR code upon arrival. This information has been requested by the government to assist with contact tracing if required.
· From 22nd October 2021, all guests must be fully vaccinated (double dose) against Covid-19, before they are able to dine in our venue. We kindly ask all guests to bring a proof of vaccination, as this will be required upon check-in.
· For the safety of our staff and other guests, we reserve the right to decline entry to the restaurant to guests who are ill, displaying coronavirus symptoms or do not comply with the Victorian Health Order.
· As the restaurant will need to be closed after the first session for a deep clean (7:30pm), we request that all guests in the first session arrive and depart on time. If a guest arrives late, their dining experience will still have to conclude at 7:30pm.